There are few things that I am particular about when i cook. One of such is my kitchen. A kitchen provides me with a personal space where I work in. Thus, when it comes to designing my own kitchen, I will not allow anyone else but myself to make the decisions. I can still recall how I spent 1 whole night redrawing the ENTIRE design layout my designer proposed.
*Rosemary Ktichen tips: Use Stainless steel backing for your wall behind the stove for easy cleaning
In my kitchen i maintained some key principles:
- Clean and Simple
- Well-lighted with natural light
- Good circulation of air
- More then sufficient storage space
- Wide aisle space
- Large working area
- Easy cleaning materials
*Rosemary Kitchen tips: Good work space area helps in preparation speed
Tools in the kitchen:
1) Flexible Spout Water Tap
2) 68 Litres Maxi Oven – The only oven that lets u put in 2 chickens!
3) Sharp Steam Oven – Slow to heat up but it really keeps the food moist even under roasting mode
4) Microwave – ha~ bought this when i found out the steam oven take much longer to reheat
*Rosemary Kitchen tips: Use Pull out drawers for easy access to items while saving space
Storage tips: Pull down Cover to hide appliances
Hide your condiments too!
Open up when you need them, plus it is strategically placed right beside the stove
Other sundries in the hiding as well!
*Rosemary Kitchen tips: Use racks in shallow cabinets so that you can see your items clearly
*Rosemary Kitchen tips: Deep drawers are very useful for keeping pots. Shallow drawer above for keeping pot covers
Extra working space is always handy. Specifically chose stainless steel to handling hot pans from the oven.
Other things to take note of:
- Don’t skimp on the drawers, get good drawer systems that last, especially for pots and heavy items (electric pressure cooker, ceramic pots
- Have more then enough storage place gives you greater flexibility in storing items. ( i moved in filling 60% of my storage, now i have filled up to 90%
- Maximize every corner of space with good corner system
*Rosemary Kitchen tips: Don’t waste any area
Tags: blum drawers, chef kitcehn, condiment cabinet, drawer systems, drawers, easy cleaning kitchen, good kitchen, house kitchen, Kitchen, kitchen appliances, kitchen designs, kitchen layout, kitchen storage, Kitchen tips, kitchen tools, layout, microwaves, ovens, Stainless steel wall, steam oven